Top Social

My Eye Shadow Palette Collection

Sunday 7 January 2018
Good afternoon, if anyone is reading this...well, hello! This is a little guide to my current eyeshadow palette's. There's not a day goes by that i don't put eyeshadow on. Like seriously, i only go au natural a few times of year. I just love doing my make up!!


Kat Von D - Saints & Sinner Palette £52Buy HERE

Believe it or not i got this palette off my friend for free (yes you heard that right) as she got two for her birthday (lucky girl or what!) So thanks to my friend I got to try out and keep this lovely palette.




When i first opened it i was like "OMG these colours are so bold and bright!" and i had no idea what to do with them. but actually they are very workable. Some, i must admit i haven't used yet, but i have made a lovely ruby/peachy colour eye. I used the colours Sacred Heart, Stigmata and Rosary, I put a hint of Relic in the inner corner to brighten it and it really was a lovely eye!

Immaculate is a great khaki that really suits my green/hazel eyes. And i also really like Chalice and Sanctuary.

Cathedral is a winner for me on the lower lash line/under eye.



Personally i probably wouldn't have paid £52 myself for it as its not an everyday palette and i could only justify that type of money for everyday.



Too Faced - Sweet Peach Palette £39 - Buy HERE

This palette i bought in July with some birthday vouchers, it was another i couldn't quite justify. Not because i thought i wouldn't use it daily, but because i had the dupe by MakeUp Revolution and it was great!! I really rate Makeup Revolution as a brand, i know they are known for dupes and some people hate that, but its decent stuff and cheap, so why the hell not.




Anyway back to the official Too Faced Sweet Peach, this palette smells GORGEOUS. The peach smell never seems to fade. Some people hate the fact that its scented but i love it. My most used shades are: Georgia and Puree as my bases, Lucious as an inner eye highlight. Bellini is my ultimate fave, i also use Caramelized, Cobbler and Summer Yum too. Peaches and Cream and Nectar i like to use as under brow highlighters. The rest I don't use as much, i've not really been using a lot of dark shades this past 6 months.

Nothing beats the original i must admit. The real deal IS the real deal. Pigment and staying power is really good.


Anastasia Beverly Hills - Modern Renaissance Palette £43 - Buy HERE

I have a confession. Mine is fake :(
I risked it on Ebay and got a fake. I didn't pay a lot which was a dead giveaway but i went for it anyway as i wanted a general idea of what the colours were like. I must admit i have used this quite a lot so i should have just bought the real thing.




Buon Fresco is my favourite base, but i also like Golden Ochre and Burnt Orange depending on what look i'm going for. I like to use Antique Bronze and Cyprus Umber to give depth and for when i'm feeling daring i will lash on some Venetian Red and Love Letter.




Urban Decay - Naked 3 Palette £39.50 - Buy HERE

Urban Decay were my first venture into more expensive palettes. I got the Naked 2 Palette and absolutely loved it, but i used it to death and now i barely touch it. When Naked 3 came out i had to get it as the colours were so me.



Looking in my pan i can clearly tell you my favourites...Limit (the ultimate base colour) is almost gone, Strange (the lightest colour) has actually gone :(
Nooner i use in the crease and then i tend to lash on any of the following Trick, Liar and Factory sometimes id use Buzz or Mugshot but the darker ones id rarely use.




Makeup Revolution - Life on the Dance Floor VIP Palette £10 !! - Buy HERE 

This is the best budget makeup brand right now! - fact.
I literally love their eyeshadow palettes. Also i should mention their bronzer and highlighters are pretty decent too. Avoid lipsticks except their liquid lipsticks, they are also good (check out Reign)




This particular palette i have just purchased because i love every single colour and know i will use it everyday. The pigment and staying power (i always use eye shadow primer - thought i should mention that) is really good.

I think i will mostly use the colours Worthy, Notable, Rank and On The Rocks as bases. Then Fame, cocktail, Tycoon, Reputation, On Tab and Influence to make them POP!



Realistically i'm going to use almost all of these. This has a big thumbs up from me!


Freedom London - Pro Decadence Todays Tonight Palette - £3 (i shit you not- it was on sale) - Unfortunately this is no longer available




This palette doesn't have shade names so i can't tell you my most used but i'm sure you can see from the picture. The pretty sparkly pink (in the bottom right) on top of the lilac (next door but one to it) are such a great combo and really compliment my eye colour.
The nudes are great bases for when i'm having a natural make up day. I really really love this palette due to the value for money and the colours last all day. ( i rocked the lilac rose gold combo everyday for a week at work because i loved it so much.

Bargain! and brilliant.


---

I just bought a ring light so I will try and do some examples and update this blog post to show you how i use them very soon :)



1 comment on "My Eye Shadow Palette Collection"

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature